Job ID: 2303698
Location: BEDFORD, IN, United States
Date Posted: Mar 29, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC’s Naval Business Unit is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager to join our team. As Program Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a program to the Customer. Additionally, you will develop detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and deliver every project on time within budget and scope. Work will be performed on site in Crane, IN.
This opportunity is contingent upon program award, anticipated in early 2025.
• Managing and integrating activities in accordance with contract requirements
• Ensuring technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance
• Defining or contributing to the program baseline, then executing the program to comply with baseline requirements
• Managing risk, customer relationships, and program staffing
• Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
• Performing tactical and strategic planning, and coordination to integrate multiple supporting projects into a comprehensive program
• Managing key sub projects that must be integrated
• Providing guidance, direction, and mentoring to the internal cross-functional team
• Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
• Interacting with senior management for all program and account matters
• Providing significant input on performance reviews, compensation related actions, and staffing and hiring decisions
• Secret clearance
• Ten (10) years of professional experience in program/project management
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an Engineering discipline
• Proven working experience as a project manager in the areas of engineering, production, assembly, and fabrication
• Senior leadership and management skills
• Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication and verbal communications skills
• PMP Certification
• Prior Navy surface ship experience, particularly with radar systems
• Demonstrated experience managing $150M+ worth of assets
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.