As a DevOps Infrastructure Engineer, supporting a DoD client, the candidate will collaborate with cloud architects and engineers specializing in Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, and Chef to manage server configuration for modern cloud solutions. The candidate will have the chance to demonstrate their expertise within a DevOps framework and use cloud service providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform to further the clients’ meaningful missions.
With access to our internal innovative labs, the candidate will have the space and time to explore different ways of solving our clients’ challenges, and work with your team and stakeholders to deliver the right technical solutions.
Whether developing, deploying, or managing IT infrastructures for crucial server and network components, here, you’ll have the latest tech and brightest teammates at your fingertips. This is an onsite role in Reston, VA.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with automation tools, including Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, or Puppet
- Experience with automating system configurations and orchestrating network operations and DevOps pipelines, scaling, releases, and day-to-day system operations in Cloud environments
- Experience with managing Git-based version control systems, including GitLab and GitHub
- Experience with architecting and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code environments, including activities around the automated server or network configurations, large-scale software deployments, or monitoring and testing, such as continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure and applications in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with system integration using a variety of protocols, including JSON, REST, and XML
- Experience with scripting in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, or Ruby
- Experience with leveraging JSON, YAML, or XML for configuration
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.