SAIC is currently hiring a Cloud Computing Systems Engineer supporting the INSCOM G7 program in Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Support the modernization and integration of Army Intelligence Systems, Mission applications and infrastructure components fielded to the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) Units stationed worldwide.
- Maintain responsibility for assessment and estimation of development, test, and deployment of products and systems in the DCGS-A family of systems.
- Work closely with the customer, and senior leadership within programs and other systems engineering and development to understand customer requirements and develop solutions from concept to delivery (Fielded deployment).
- Comprehend customer objectives, CONOPS, and requirements and translate those requirements into executable development plans.
- Responsible for overseeing systems implementation and ensuring customer requirements are met in a technical project management role.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 9 years of experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a Poly (Clearance must be listed and active in JPAS).
- Previous experience with Army Intelligence systems (DXA), Cloud Computing and VMWare.
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, ETL, business intelligence, big data, machine learning, advanced analytics.
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts.
- Experience with one or more of the following: system development, software development, hardware development or mission support
- Experience with evaluating engineering proposals and ROMs
- Knowledge of some or all of the following: data architecture, data dissemination, and information security planning
- Ability to work at the conceptual level and with program leads, customers and internal teams to ensure successful system development, integration, and deployment.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.