SAIC is seeking a Logistic Analyst to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
In this role, the candidate will work with high visibility personnel to provide logistical and program analysis in reference to the Counter-Unmanned Aircraft System (C-UAS) program.
- Provide logistics and program management support for the planning, risk analysis, project schedules, facilities management analysis, organizing, and procurement support for C-UAS programs.
- Analyze deficiencies and develop improvement plans, charts, and documents related to Project Schedules, Risk management, opportunity and action item tracking, procurement processes, and repository support items.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Provide technical and logistics support for the research, development and sustainment of systems capabilities and the development of alterations to the systems integration of modifications into system components.
- Provide lifecycle logistics and technical support and ensure the application of processes across the acquisition life for balanced solutions addressing capability needs, design considerations and constraints, as well as limitations imposed by technology, budget, and schedule; while working to reduce total Life Cycle Cost (LCC). Develop, review, update, provide recommendations, prepare and/or evaluate technical documentation such as repair standards, data packages, drawings, specifications, test plans and procedures including Document Change Orders (DCOs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Engineering Orders (EOs) and Technical Directives (TDs).
- Bachelor's Degree or seven (7) or more years of experience within the Logistics Field.
- Interim Secret required. Must have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Familiarity with processing DD1149s and DD1349s
- Basic understanding of total asset visibility and configuration changes
- Experience with Database management/administration (Preferred MFOM or other Fleet Support data repositories
- Knowledge of PHS&T/O&S/Material Movement roles and responsibilities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, PowerPoint Presentations
- Ability to gather, analyze, and develop datasets from multiple sources.
- Communicate well with high level leadership
- Work within a team to find solutions
- Document processes and provide expertise for customer feedback
- Meet specified deadlines - position is very time sensitive with deliverable schedule
- Maintain schedules, track progress, and provide status reports
- Moderate to high proficiency in ERP, iPDM, NAVSUP One Touch
- ERP access for O&S transactions
- Familiarity with Parts, CDMD-OA, OMMS-NG, NDE, MBPS, WEBFlis, MFOM, or other DoD/Nay logistics programs
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.