SAIC is seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
- Provide project planning, track progress to schedule, track, and follow up action item resolution; to include deliverables, planning, and prepare presentations as required
- Work with management and cross functional teams to identify opportunities to enhance and streamline business processes and procedures and determine continuous improvement opportunities
- Conduct engineering studies of OEM facility schematics including workbench design, building layouts, high level building system designs, and other workbench engineering studies
- Successfully engages and manages depot stand-up process and procedures
- Familiar with budgeting, strategic planning, and forecasting process for logistics
- Knowledge of acquisition logistics management and life cycle management is desired
- Ability to track program milestones listed on program timeline and experienced with managing deliverables and program expectations
- Overall understanding of Configuration Management (CM) plan and can support edits, reviews, and delivery of program CDRLS
- Generate status reports for DEPOT projects, collect data, and provide direction when needed
- Oversees the execution of tasking requirements both internal and external to organization
- Develops, analyzes, and conducts operational research and audits
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and 0 years related experience; Experience and clearly demonstrated skill-set can be used in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Ability to determine specific Logistics support requirements for Engineering Change Proposals and Technical Directives as they are developed.
- Be able to review and provide Logistics input to the drawing revisions (should have a basic knowledge of reading drawings).
- Must be proficient using computer software to develop project concepts, scopes, estimates, schedules, and schematics
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel within the customer organization and with external planning and execution agents.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with customer, vendors, and high level management.
- Good writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software Excel and Word.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Full DoD Secret Clearance..
- Familiar with programs including CAD (AutoCad preferred), MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Project
- Thorough knowledge of the Naval Aviation Configuration Management process, (NACMED and Technical Directive Training)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.