SAIC is seeking a Software Engineering Cloud Architect to be a key member of the Engineering Division team in support of the Headquarters, U.S. Central Command J6 mission.
Roles & Responsibilities to include:
- Architect, design, test, and implement multiple SharePoint solutions, to include the migration strategy from the on-premises SharePoint solutions to the cloud SharePoint Online (SPO)
- Write Infrastructure as Code to improve cloud migration processes and policies to migrate SharePoint to SharePoint Online and Web applications to the Cloud
- Design topology and branding for SPO Sites and Hub Sites.
- Automate migration processes to SPO.
- Interact with customer throughout project lifecycle. Serve as the technical and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions internally and externally
- Utilize Power Platform to develop custom tailored workflows using Power Automate, develop complex customized solutions using Power Apps, and SharePoint Framework.
- Elicit and analyze business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams. Organize tasks and estimate delivery times.
- Perform troubleshooting for the new and existing SharePoint sites.
- Document migration strategy and work with the Site Managers throughout the migration process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience AND 9 years of related experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a SharePoint architect and/or SharePoint administrator
- CompTIA certification required for DoD 8570 compliance
- Active DoD Secret clearance is required
- At least 7 years of experience in SharePoint architect, configuration, cloud architecture, development, and implementation of custom solutions using Power Platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and SharePoint Server 2016/2019.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and PowerShell scripts to support cloud migration.
- Experience using SharePoint server-side and client-side object models
- Experience with SharePoint branding to include hub sites, mega menu, navigation, and site page templates.
- Configuring and customizing SharePoint search and taxonomies
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment where each day provides a new set of challenges under short time constraints involving complex network configuration and/or troubleshooting requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders to define system requirements.
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense security requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.