Job ID: 2300960
Location: QUANTICO, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 24, 2023
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Ops
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Security Operations Center (SOC) Detection Manager/Sensor Grid Support Manager to work onsite with our customer in Quantico, VA. This position supports the Marine Corps Cyberspace Operations Group (MCCOG).
This position is contingent upon contract award. If awarded, work will begin in Fall 2023.
Job Summary: The (SOC) Detection Manager will manage a team of Senor Grid Support specialist that include Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS); Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention (NID/PS); Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solution; and cyber incident detection rules and signatures solutions residing on-premise, and in the cloud. Lead the support team that is responsible for maintaining the accreditation and authorization to operate documentation for these systems as well as performing systems integration when the Government acquires new technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the CTR workforce assigned to the Sensor Grid Support team.
• Serve as the senior expert across the Sensor Grid Support tasks.
• Manage the Endpoint Security Solution (ESS) Support team.
• Manage the Network Sensor Support team.
• Manage the Signature Development team.
• Serve as the senior SIEM SME by leveraging Snort, Regex, and YARA.
• Provide Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) subject matter expertise in Kafka, Red Hat Linux, Elastic Search, Logstash, and Kibana.
• Monitor, analyze, and modify SIEM as necessary.
• Maintain a culture of continuous learning and improvement by updating the tactics, techniques, procedures, training, and education documentation related to this task.
View Additional positions with this team here: https://jobs.saic.com/mccogEM
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.