SAIC is seeking a talented, highly motivated, and experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work full-time as the Service Management Delivery Lead for the SAIC Managed Service Provider (MSP). This is a remote job that can be worked from anywhere within the US.
- Build relationships with customers to ensure they are optimizing both MSP and Cloud Service Provider (CSP) products and services, receiving the highest Return on Investment (ROI):
- Ensuring a continued education for both services offered through the MSP as well as service offerings for each customer base.
- Act as a customer conduit to the internal MSP teams, providing input on technical requirements to better assist and facilitate customer success.
- Manage first contact and incident resolution to customer with problems directly related to the services offered within the MSP team including but not limited to billing questions, provisioning/deprovisioning, etc.:
- Ensure continuity of operational workflows and processes throughout the MSP team.
- Manage the Customer Success Service Delivery Team.
- Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Account Lifecycle Management (Provisioning & De-provisioning).
- Enables organizations to control costs, drive service excellence and mitigate risks to gain increased value from each vendor throughout the life cycle.
- Build vendor relationships to ensure continuity of service offerings including but not limited to:
- Agreement Management; Lead weekly tag up with internal teams (Contracts/Procurement) to ensure continued alignment of agreements (Marketplace, etc.).
- Ensuring internal and external understanding and alignment for established Service Level Agreements (SLA) as they relate to customer success and our agreements in place.
- Ensure Data Quality through data management within an established Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB) for customers and CSP accounts.
- Facilitate Reserved Instance (RI) purchases and lifecycle management.
- Including RI forecast quote estimations, reporting and other RI services as needed.
- Participate in vendor Performance Evaluations assisting in Interim Performance Reviews (IPR) as needed.
- Process required CSP documentation necessary for new tenants, replenishments and renewals.
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate record collection and provenance through the MSP team library.
- Provide oversight for vendor supplier scheduling and payments.
- Maintain and Develop documentation in support of Customer Success through vendor and internal team management including and not limited to:
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Concept Of Operations (CONOPS).
- Workflows, Reports, Presentations, etc.
- MSP Team Charter.
- Team Reports (Weekly Outcomes).
- Acting as a team lead, providing support to others as required:
- Internal team training/knowledge sharing.
- Conducting interviews for new team members.
- Facilitating the on-board / off-board process for team members.
- Responsible for the Service Delivery Team ticket queue.
- Mentor Team Members.
- Lead monthly showback tag up with Director, Platforms & Cloud Managed Services, MSP Project Controller, Financial Operations personnel. Purpose of this meeting is to discuss any unusual occurrences in the CSPs or new purchases, set expectations for when showback will be run and posted to the billing management portal, when financial allocations must be completed, etc.
- Update and maintain billing reconciliation spreadsheets for all Managed customers.
- CSP Billing Management:
- Coordinate with Cloud MSP Billing Management Lead to ensure all invoices are received and recorded from all CSPs each month.
- Lead bi-weekly billing management status tag ups with MSP Billing Management Lead, Service Management Analyst, and MSP Project Controller.
Required Education and Experience:
- US Citizen with ability to obtain a Secret clearance while on the job
- Bachelors and 10 years of related experience or Masters and eight (8) years of related experience.
- Direct experience delivering services to multiple stakeholders
- Direct experience with cost management, billing, reporting, etc.
- Working knowledge of Cloud billing concepts (Pay-as-you-go, Reserved instances, upfront payments, etc.)
- Deep familiarity/experience with MS Excel advanced functions; Pivot tables, Vlookup, Data Validation, Filtering, Macros, etc.
- Understanding of Cloud Service Provider principles
- Willingness to learn and understand various technologies and services
- Demonstrated strong and effective Customer Care skills
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communicator to customers, team, and management
Desired Education and Experience:
- Experience delivering cloud services to multiple stakeholders
- Experience with delivering services for multiple cloud service providers including two or more:
- Google, GCP; Amazon, AWS; Microsoft, Azure; Oracle, OCI; IBM Cloud
- Cloud Service Provider Certification(s)
- Knowledge of finance or project controls
- Experience with ITSM (IT Service Management) tools
- ITSM/ITIL/COBIT or related Certification(s)
- Experience with and delivering SLA reporting
- Familiarity/Expertise with CSP Licensing Models and Management
- Experience with Apptio Cloud Business Management & Cloudability
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.