SAIC has an immediate opening for an Acquisition Management SETA to provide Program Management and Acquisition support to analyze and manage G2 software services. Qualified candidates must possess demonstrated acquisition and contracts experience, continuity of effort, and value-added judgement on a full spectrum of activities from pre-acquisition through program execution and performance management. The position will be located in Chantilly, VA. All candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract, supporting the customer’s Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle.
- Provide overall lifecycle acquisition and program management support to the customer Program Manager(s), Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative(s), and Contracting Officer(s) Provides support to the Program Office in execution of mission critical systems
- Support the planning and execution of end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions, including:
- Performing Market research
- Assisting in the development of acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, program requirements, incentive arrangements
- Drafting acquisition documents including, but not limited to, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans, Statements of Work (SOW), Task Orders, and other required solicitation/contract attachments
- Developing Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Development of Contractor Bidders’ Library for supported acquisitions
- Proactive identification, assessment and resolution of risks associated with acquisition approaches for supported acquisitions
- Supporting source selection activities as an advisor
- Conducting programmatic analysis and provide strategic recommendations for activities or projects throughout the acquisition cycle
- Supporting performance management activities
- Providing expertise and support administering and managing contracts
- Conducting analysis and monitoring of requirements, performance metrics, financial limitations, and schedule of awarded contracts/programs
- Provide recommendations to improve acquisition planning processes and streamline acquisitions as well as the management of awarded items
- Track and perform programmatic reviews of non-SETA contract CDRLs
- Provide administrative support to non-SETA contract award fee activities
- Assist the Government with the oversight of the execution of non-SETA contracts
- Participate in identifying and coordinating actions across the team
- Providing analyses of program data to ensure that accurate status of cost, schedule, and performance of development contracts in support of monitoring and controlling the program
- Providing recommendations to the Government concerning program execution
- Representing the Program Office in the customer’s program execution discussions related to current and future contracts
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with Poly
- Bachelors and 14 years or more of related experience; Masters and 12 years or more experience
- Experience with the IC acquisition cycle, requirements processes, budgetary practices, and acquisition documentation; IC/NRO COTR or DoD/NRO 1102 Contracting Officer/Specialist background preferred
- Knowledge related to managing technical, cost and schedule performance of software development programs
- Possess knowledge of and experience with industry accepted standards and best practices, processes and methodologies related to Acquisition, Contracts Management and Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks and deliverables
- Skilled/comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges
- Ability to apply technical expertise in proper context for management review
- Proven communications skills that demonstrate the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and evaluations - making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports, and presentations
- Experienced in resource and requirements analysis, planning, coordination, and scheduling
- Ability to establish trust-relationships as well as build and lead highly functioning, multi- faceted and “joint” teams across various operational entities
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.