SAIC is seeking an experienced, self-starting acquisition engineer to fill a critical position on the Landmark AOS program. This position provides Program Management support, as well as Acquisition support to help manage end-to-end development and delivery of a new Low to High Pipeline effort. Ability to perform in this position is directly associated with high-priority U.S. intelligence success.
The work location is in Chantilly, Virginia.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with technical teams to define scope and acquisition approach for a constant stream of evolving program requirements and external investments
- Daily communication and coordination with several external agency financial and n technical points of contact
- Development coordination of Interagency Agreements
- Ensure timely and successful funds transfers through various external agency conduits/processes to meet mission critical requirements and fiscal constraints
- Preparation and coordination of management approval briefings
- Development of work statement and Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Preparation of technical evaluations for Government COTR/CO
- Participate in weekly/monthly contract and programmatic status reviews and planning meetings
- Monitor contractor programmatic performance and complete custom analysis tasks as requested
- Assist with contractual and budget planning to include future competitive acquisitions
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- 5+ years’ experience with NRO-specific contracts and finance processes to include Interagency Agreements, funds from others (FFO) acceptance and processing, request for proposals (RFPs), technical evaluations, contract negotiations, contract modifications, and financial accounting/tracking
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, quick reaction work environment
- Broad understanding of space and/or ground systems, hardware, software, operations, and their interdependence
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills for written reports, group discussion, and oral presentations
- Ability to efficiently multi-task to ensure continuous health of program funding pipeline
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely communicate with investors/customers.
- Strong Government programmatic experience helping the customer drive success in all their activities by providing sound advice
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint)
- Familiarity and experience with government budget planning processes
- Experience in DevSecOps delivery of software services and capabilities in multiple cloud servive provider environments
- Understanding of monitoring developer progress via agile metrics, identifying risks, discrepancies, and performance issues.
- Certification in agile software development methods.
- Experience with orchestrating/conducting competitive NRO source selections
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.