Job ID: 2300782
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Jan 25, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
The qualified applicant will support the Space Security and Defense Program (SSDP) – Space Domain Awareness Division in Colorado Springs, CO to provide onsite program management of technical engineering programs and conduct modeling and simulation-based analysis using a variety of M&S tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides program/project management expertise to a variety of technical engineering programs across the Space Domain Awareness enterprise.
- Provides SME support for implementation of the Joint Staff instructions into analysis and study methodology in the Space Domain.
- Assist the SDA Division team in performing modeling and simulation analysis using a variety of government owned/operations M&S applications in the tool suite.
- Leverages reach back to MDA for the extension of C2BMC, MDA/DT, and MDA/DE tools for space application
- Integrate deliverables with other SSDP divisions
- Build staff products using Microsoft Office
- Maintain routine engagements with the SSDP Space Domain Awareness team
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and ten (10) years or more experience.
- 10+ years of direct experience in project/program management
- 15+ years direct experience in Modeling and Simulation
- 5+ years’ experience in building simulation campaigns
- Must have experience in M&S support to either Congress, the Joint Staff, or MDA
- Must have experience in delivering complex analysis that follows generally formal disciplines within a DoD organization
- Ability to develop and present to senior leadership (Flag Officer/General Officer/SES) decision quality briefings and papers
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.