Job ID: 2301070
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2023
Subcategory: Multimedia Design
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has a contingent opening for a Digital Multimedia Artist to work with a high performance team in support of a variety of critical customer missions. The ideal candidate will have professional experience in digital composite imaging and a technical and practical understanding of forensic anatomy and photography.
• Active TS/SCI & Poly Required
• 5 or more years of experience with Adobe CC suite products
• High level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
• Understanding of lighting and blending
• Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to create high-quality photo-realistic images
• Must be able to manage time effectively across multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Must follow directions accurately and respond well to feedback and critique
• Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• Must be willing to learn and keep current with new software and techniques
• Forensic anatomy training or equivalent experience
• General knowledge of digital media forensics
• Experience with After Effects
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Visual Arts field
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.