Job ID: 2300929
Location: MANCHESTER, NH, United States
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2023
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
Site Supervisors are responsible for on-going, day-to-day facility operations and supervision of assigned ASC locations. These positions are covered under the Service Contractor Labor Standards (SCLS) wage determinations and any applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA). Each ASC has a Site Supervisor. The Site Supervisor oversees equipment, maintenance, Contractor staff, and security. The Site Supervisor works directly with Federal employee to implement procedures and ensure the integrity of biometrics, rescheduling, and other operational tasks at the assigned location, including applicable mobile routes. Site Supervisors must have a minimum of one year of previous supervisory experience and have completed the minimum ASC training requirements, including basic supervisory training, prior to performance on this contract. Site Supervisors are flexible, open, and responsive to procedural changes and cooperative in implementing and testing new technology and standard operating procedures as the functional responsibilities within the ASCs evolve. The Department Of Labor (DOL) labor category for this job duty has been assessed as a General Clerk III.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Works under only general direction.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
This opportunity is contingent upon award.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.