SAIC is currently seeking an experienced ECA Administrator is responsible for the administration of ECA systems within the JSP environment. This includes deploying security updates/configurations, supporting ECA system Third party and custom application support is also necessary, including utilization of other endpoint management tools such as Tanium. This position is Hybrid Remote based out of the Pentagon in Arlington, VA.
- This position is also open to shift work (1st, 2nd, 3rd) coverages.
Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 PM core hours with occasional after hours’ onsite work to support both a NIPR and SIPR environment.
- Common Access Card (CAC)/ Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) capability management.
- Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) technologies, including PKE of Microsoft Active Directory; and Smartcard middleware technologies.
- CA knowledge, Tumbleweed, Axway and comparable technologies
- Active Directory, Active Client, Hardware Security Module (HSM), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP), and Certificate Authority and smart card enablement.
- CAC and CAC enabled Active Directory domains.
- Microsoft Certification Authorities and hardware security modules.
- Provide reporting and briefing to customer leadership of efforts and make recommendations of direction, methods, and strategy across the program.
- Identify, communicate, and make recommendations to leadership on recommendation direction, methods, and suggested direction on administering ECA systems
- Bachelors Degree with at least 9 years of relevant experience; Masters Degree with 7 years or more experience; PhD with 4 years or more experience; or 12-years of experience in lieu of degree
- Possess an active DOD Secret security clearance; Must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered.
- Relevant Computing Environment Certificate
- Experience with VMware (i.e. utilizing vCenter to access VMs)
- Experience and/or familiar with STIG’ing servers
- Skills administering and maintaining a set of ECA systems locally and distributed across remote sites for redundancy.
- Knowledge and exposure to network protocols and Windows based networking environment
- Experience with and solid working knowledge of an enterprise ticketing system (REMEDY).
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Good understanding of current and emerging
technologies and service management concepts and techniques
- Excellent analytical skills and a proven
track record in developing and implementing innovative solutions to complex problems
- Prior experience of working in a multi-tenant environment
- Experience in installing/configuring software and hardware
- Windows Certifications
- Experience working in Platform as a Service environments
- Experience working with large enterprise systems with 40,000+ endpoints
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.