The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking a Process Improvement/Innovation Manager to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6).
The successful candidate will be responsible for working at the direction of the Process Improvement/Innovation Manager and with the PM and Technical Leads to drive Task Order and enterprise-wide improvement to processes that will drive collaboration, integration and transparency to achieve operational efficiencies.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Providing transformation and strategic planning services in support of goals and objectives focused on improving USTC’s foundation, delivering secure, modernized solutions to end users and customers, and maturing IT service management
- Analyzing business and enterprise information environment processes to identify and recommend solutions or innovations based on technology advancements and industry best practices for continuous service and business process improvement
- Supporting documenting and presenting proposed innovations to program Management and USTC for consideration including estimated costs and potential risks
- Supporting efforts to design and develop modern service offerings as well as to manage subsequently replaced infrastructure and/or applications
- Assisting in the development and implementation of IT service management plans, policies, guidelines, and processes
- Providing inputs to SOPs to reflect process modifications
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two (2 years) of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree, or zero years of experience with a Master’s Degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to manage multiple, high, & competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to communicate IT, networking, and security concepts to personnel at all levels of experience and responsibility
- Familiarity with network management, security, monitoring tools, and/or cloud technologies.
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.