SAIC has an immediate opening on a prime program that directly supports national security! We are looking for a motivated Lead Systems Integrator to work closely with the customer's Program Manager to enable the success of their critical IT related mission activity. The successful candidate will bring extensive experience covering a wide range of programmatic disciplines including cost, schedule and performance management.
- At least 16 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree or 18 years of experience with no degree
- Must currently hold a TS/SCI and Poly
- Experience with the development and monitoring of program strategic plans
- Experience developing and maintaining project management plans addressing scope, resources, cost, schedule, system performance metrics, program management approach, technical delivery approach and security
- Experience developing and implementing program management processes including requirements, resources, schedules, configuration and risk management processes
- Ability to evaluate current processes and investigate applicable improvement approaches and design and implement improvements with customer approval
- Ability to support technical communications and business management efforts within the program office and with other stakeholders
- Ability to develop and document draft architecture components including current and target architectural views, associated standards and transition plans
- Ability to collect, validate, analyze and document user requirements and develop and allocate system requirements to maintain traceability from user to system requirements
- Ability to develop and validate system interface descriptions within program components with other internal and external customer systems
- Ability to review and contribute to CONOPS development and updates
- Ability to develop design concepts consistent with architectural guidance and industry best practices, and analyze cost, schedule and performance implications of the concepts
- Ability to draft Statements of Work and requirements documents for development efforts
- Ability to coordinate and plan for program and engineering review boards and technical meetings, participate in those meetings providing agendas and minutes
- Ability to identify and evaluate opportunities to improve system efficiency and effectiveness by adopting new applications, technologies processes and techniques
- Ability to assess development project deliverables
- Ability to provide independent assessments of project technical risk including risk definition, assessment, prioritization and mitigation
- Ability to analyze technical challenges and propose courses of action with findings and recommendations
- Experience with Agile software development management
- Experience collaborating with technical writers and program policy representatives
- Familiarity with JIRA, MS Office, Confluence, Web Content Management, Skype and VTC
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.