The National Security Customer Group of SAIC is seeking an Onboarding/Security Liaison to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6).
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with SAIC resources to track MITS team members and successfully onboard and off board staff from the MITS Program, while serving as a liaison between the SAIC functional leads (Security, Human Resources, etc) to ensure a smooth and positive experience for those who are onboarding or offboarding.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating with Management and the Program’s Facility Security Officer (FSO) to ensure smooth onboarding/offboarding of staff from a security perspective
- Assisting new personnel with security issues, maintains and updates information in a spreadsheet or database for tracking purposes
- Submitting new hire tickets for incoming employees and deletes tickets for departing employees in the Service Now ticket system
- Tracking government furnished equipment and coordinates with departing employees for returning all GFE
- Processing badge requests for Common Access Card and building/site access, and accounts for JWICS, NIPR, SIPR, and unclassified email accounts
- Assisting the Program Manager or other managers with asset management and procurement activities as directed
- Assisting the Program’s Logistics/Administrative Assistant as necessary with onboard/security-related activities
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with DoD security programs, requirements, and functional responsibilities
- Fluent with Microsoft Office applications
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four (4) years of experience with a Master’s Degree
- Staff tracking, procurement, logistics and/or asset management experience
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Active Top Secret clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.