SAIC is seeking a Salesforce Analytics Developer to support projects for NASA.
- Collaborate with engineering and technical subject matter experts to design and build dashboards.
- Orient new users to Salesforce CRM Analytics features and capabilities and provide training of the dashboards to various business units.
- Advise end users on visualization best practices and performance optimization strategies and collaborate to design impactful dashboards and reports.
- Perform administrative and support activities across a multi-environment Salesforce CRM Analytics infrastructure including security administration, release management, troubleshooting and general systems maintenance.
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Design, build, and support/troubleshoot Analytics Studio Applications, Dashboards, Lens, Datasets, Dataflows including the implementation of enterprise level security.
- Work directly with core Salesforce Administrators to enable Analytics Studio solutions to be embedded into and available within our wider Salesforce-based platform and external communities.
- Perform data migrations from various NASA Systems into the Salesforce environment and across Salesforce environments including performing bulk data transformations and imports and validating data relationships.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience with Salesforce CRM Analytics Studio (formerly known as CRM Einstein Analytics).
- 5+ years overall professional experience with at least 3 years working with data (data engineering, Data scientist, BI analyst, BI developer etc.)
- 3+ years of SQL experience in a professional setting.
- Hands on experience with SAQL, Bindings, JSON, Data Manager, Data Prep, Data Flow, and XMD configuration.
- Experience designing and developing reporting solutions/dashboards in a professional environment.
- Experience with Data extract, transform, and load (ETL) activities.
- Experience in working with large data sets with complex object relationships for bulk imports and updates using basic ETL tools.
- Demonstrated ability to apply best practices in visualization techniques to design meaningful and impactful dashboards/reporting solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with proven ability to influence with impact across functions and disciplines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion
- Excellent communication skills and can work with a broad variety of stakeholders including business, engineering, and technical teams.
- Salesforce Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant Certification preferred
- Knowledge of SOQL preferred
- General understanding or proficiency with standard functions/modules of Salesforce Service Cloud preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.