Job ID: 2300107
Location: REMOTE WORK, FL, United States
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2023
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has an opening for an HRIS Security Administrator. This is a remote position. This position is part of the Corporate Information Technology Office, HR Systems Technical Team and will support the entirety of the HR Systems suite of SaaS service offerings with particular focus on Oracle HCM security configuration, quarterly and annual SOX control enablement and compliance initiatives. This Security Administration role will be responsible for maintaining and implementing Oracle HCM Cloud Security and testing Oracle delivered fixes and new security enhancements via maintenance packs for production implementation.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Partnering and collaborating with business leaders and functional configuration specialists to understand and facilitate the required HCM security configurations ensuring users have sufficient privileges to perform duties and roles within the system.
- Configure security functionality to enhance business processes across all HR modules which includes Core HR, Absence, Talent, Performance and Goals, Compensation, Data Analytics, Manager Self Service and Employee Self
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of security functionality within the Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Application.
- Provide expertise as the security architect within the Oracle Human Capital Management system to be able to provide support with managing and implementing security user roles, privileges, dynamic security auto provisioning/
de-provisioning, and dynamic role mapping.
- Build Custom Security components to Oracle Cloud HCM, which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles, and Duty Roles.
- Primary contact for Security related production access issues.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve service desk incidents.
- Rationalize different security solutions against requirements, risk, and constraints.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison with the business and various ITO teams to ensure all security roles and privileges are provisioned accurately.
- Lead HR Systems security related projects to support the organization as required.
- Responsible for reviewing and remediating security related enhancements and impacts provided with Oracle patches and quarterly releases.
- Apply technical expertise and knowledge of related disciplines while working as part of a dynamic, energized, and empowered Agile OneTeam with cross-organizational membership.
- Closely partner with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Internal Audit and vendor resources to creatively advance capabilities and solve business needs.
- Contribute to process improvement efforts such as issue tracking and resolution as well as knowledge management and collaboration using MS Teams and SharePoint.
Education and Experience: Bachelors and 5+ years of experience, or a Masters and 3+ years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Understanding of enterprise ERP security best practices.
- 3+ years of recent working experience of Oracle HCM Cloud Security module.
- Understanding implementing user roles and profiles within the following: HR, Absence Management, Talent, Performance and Goals, Compensation, Data Analytics, Manager Self Service, and Employee Self Service
- 5+ years experience working with enterprise level human capital management systems.
- Must have experience leading projects implementing security functions.
- Must be able to support various initiatives simultaneously.
- Knowledge of HCM Extracts, HDL Loading and Data Modeling/Reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile practices and methods.
- Experience and knowledge of SQL, XML and scripting.
- Advanced experience with Excel and/or Access to support data analysis and/or manipulation.
- Experience with MS Suite of productivity tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.