SAIC is seeking a highly motivated SIGINT Systems Engineer to join our team. The candidate will provide Systems Engineering Technical Advisory (SETA) support to a Government program office. Strengths in Automated Testing and Machine Learning desired. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly to start. Awareness of the Acquisition process to assist legacy and new programs in meeting their obligations
- Advising senior and technical personnel to aid in the delivery of robust, scalable cloud-based software architecture that meets or exceeds mission management requirements with a focus on implementing Automated Testing and Machine learning to Legacy and new systems
- Monitor and assess Data Management systems and opportunities to implement new Data Management approaches to improve system performance and ease user interactions. Monitor Government sponsored development efforts by evaluating current and future architecture, supporting software integration, and providing ongoing assessment of products, service and platform providers
- Provide overall technical expertise of agile software development and delivery of an integrated mission thread while ensuring architectural design meets Government and stakeholder requirements
- Evaluate ongoing maintenance and development meets readiness requirements to support enterprise test activities
- Providing creative and innovative architectural solutions to ill-defined requirements
- Reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience
- Six (6) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more following activities:
- Experience working in the SIGINT Operations environment
- Acquisition experience in starting or modifying SIGINT systems
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Services (compute, storage, network, security, administration, automation, application services, databases)
- Designing and deploying solutions to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), IBM Cloud or Oracle Cloud
- Large-scale data architecture, data modeling, database design, and information systems implementation
- Experience in decomposing application components and determining how to leverage various technologies to improve automation and machine language capabilities as they become available.
- Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems that involve multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories
- Strong customer service skills, teaming skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team as well as the cloud service providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Oracle)
- Demonstrated leadership experience supporting emitter mapping software development, maintenance and delivery
- Strong acquisition background in an agile environment.
- Experience with successful full life-cycle development projects
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and/or Service Now as user
- Experience in monitoring and testing performance and technical systems
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.