Execute the duties and responsibilities of a a senior member of the Department of Statement ICAM team. Provide Data integration and senior level engineering and design services related to data integration in support of an enterprise-level ICAM solutions using Radiant Logic, SailPoint and other appropriate platform, tools, and technologies. The selected candidate will have daily interactions with government clients related to meeting technical requirements, and implementation efforts. Domain knowledge and technical decision-making will have a critical impact on overall project implementation and execution.
- This position requires an innovative engineer who is passionate about data & data quality
- The ideal candidate will possess data warehousing experience and the ability to develop scalable data pipelines that make data ingestion into an enterprise Identity management solution faster, and more efficient
- Capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge
- Architect, engineer, and lead data integration efforts to deploy a single ICAM solution/Identity management platform (SailPoint & Radiant Logic) to manage identities for 100K+ users spanning numerous identity sources and platforms.
- Evaluate project requirements in terms of compatibility, scope, integration, design, and analysis.
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients.
- Prepare Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams to show programmers the software code needed for the application.
- Design and prepare Software Design Document (SDD) and the overview of system architecture.
- Formulate business logic to meet client requirements and create new algorithms to meet customization in operations and policies.
- Develop REST API using Java to integrate and configure connector development framework.
- Use XML based connector library to integrate with the technical development project.
- Testing sample datasets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Work with customers to determine their functional needs.
- Assist in the development of Enterprise policies and directives.
- Participate in functional or user acceptance testing to ensure final product meets intent of customer's needs.
- Review and document functionality of existing legacy applications.
- Create technical specifications and white papers as required.
- Communicate regularly to government POCs regarding project activities and status.
- Plan, research, evaluate and recommend new equipment and related technologies.
- Develop contingency plans for infrastructure related software/hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
- Additional duties and responsibility may apply
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters degree in IT or related field with twelve (12) years or more experience; Prefer academic backgrounds in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field
- 3-5 years of SME experience in projects requiring the transforming, integrating, and delivering of structured data to a scalable data warehouse platform.
- Must have experience in data engineering, developing and maintaining large-scale data processing systems for preparing structured and unstructured data integration and analytical modeling
- Candidate must be analytically strong, and able to develop creative solutions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Design and implementation experience in databases such as MS SQL, Oracle and application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, etc…
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Solid all around Microsoft Windows Systems Engineering Expertise
- Windows Server engineering, security, administration, and support
- Responsible to design, install, implement, architect, configure and maintain one or more Identity & Access Management products such as SailPoint, in a client environment
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- Experience with IAM integration of AD, webservices, JDBC application, Exchange, and LDAP based application connectors
- Must have good communication and collaboration skills Solid diagnostic, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Should have working knowledge of all phases (Design, Development, UAT Testing) of Identity & Access Management solutions
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.