JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a senior program integrator to provide wide-ranging programmatic support to the design and execution of Technical Governance Processes. The candidate is responsible for process workflow design and execution of review boards for a cross-functional team. The successful candidate must:
- Operate independently and be reliable, trustworthy, and committed to program and team success.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish professional rapport in a team environment and in exchanges with senior Customers.
- Adapt well to change and thrive in an atmosphere that requires trust, teamwork, initiative, curiosity, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Practice excellent organizational and time management skills; and have ability to articulate intent, frame and act on requirements, set priorities, and align resources to program goals.
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills; and have the ability to articulate intent, frame requirements, set priorities, and align resources to program goals.
Additional position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Translate customer intent into annual roadmaps, action plans, requirements, and resource allocation decisions; track program execution across milestones and in preparation for decision points.
- Design and orchestrate workflows, business rules, processes, and SOP’s.
- Track programmatic and administrative actions related to governance processes.
- Manage workflows and track documentation.
- Coordinate team activities and meetings.
- Establish effective modes of communication with stakeholders to organize and execute review boards.
- Assist with efforts to evaluate process efficiency.
- Ability/willingness to aid SME’s in ad hoc internet research or graphics to contribute to materials and/or executive briefings with minimal guidance.
- Draft both ad hoc highlights and gather vignettes/weekly updates from colleagues in the work unit.
- Support creation of review products such as guides, handbooks, and job aids.
- Author program status reports, meeting notes, communications, and other documentation.
- Draft presentations and participate in executive-level meetings and program briefings.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and (14) years or more of related experience. Masters and (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and (9) years or more experience.
- Familiarity with Customer’s culture and information security practices / sensitivities.
- Proven track record of delivering results in the Customer environment; emphasis on prior experience in program planning, management, execution, and serving as a senior advisor to Customer leadership.
- Understanding of Customer mission, environment, constraints, technical landscape, and strategic direction.
- Successful experience using structured planning and problem-solving methodologies.
- Expertise with MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook.
- Project management experience at the division or higher level.
- Experience with Customer budget planning, execution, and tracking.
- Understanding of requirements management processes and models.
- Familiarity with Customer operational planning, coordination, methods.
- Experience with online team collaboration tools such as Confluence and Hive.
- Working knowledge of Customer’s formal messaging and coordination system.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.