SAIC has an immediate opening for a Decryption Software Engineer to join our Advanced Technical Exploitation team. We offer highly challenging and rewarding positions with significant impact on national security and the opportunity for rapid upward mobility in the areas of computer forensics/mobile device forensics; data recovery; reverse engineering; hardware engineering; digital forensic analysis; and digital and analog electronics. We encourage our team members to share and grow their skills and expertise while creating robust and state-of-the-art solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to (candidates must have significant experience in several of the following fields):
- Maintain an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture using standard servers and NVIDIA GPU technologies
- Support minor enhancements to exploitation software at minimum in the Linux and Python programming languages
- Maintain and update exploitation scripts for use with NVIDIA CUDA Cores using GPU coding technologies, techniques and programming languages and integrating custom software into an automated distributed computing environment architecture
- Wrap existing commercial off the shelf (COTS) technology into an automated distributed computing environment architecture, which utilize NVIDIA GPUs when applicable
- Wrap existing Open Source technology into an automated distributed computing environment architecture, which will utilize NVIDIA GPUs when applicable
- Use, monitor, regulate and administrate as necessary the automated distributed computing environment architecture, which also uses NVIDIA GPUs
- Provide complete technical support to the automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture, which also uses NVIDIA GPUs to include any utilized software
- Engage customer's requests for support and provide the proper software support as necessary
- Create, update, and maintain as necessary all documentation for the automated distributed computing environment architecture
- Create, update, and maintain as necessary all documentation of any utilized software, scripts, or tools
- Utilize CUDA to maintain and assess various project specific software applications
- TS/SCI with Poly is required to perform services on the contract. Candidates with an active security clearance at the TS/SCI level are required to pass a polygraph before starting.
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant technical degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, with 2+ years of technical or ops experience
- Advanced experience with hardware configuration, networking protocols and network/data communications
- Advanced programming experience in Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
- Advanced programming experience with Linux and Python.
- Advanced experience in software engineering and scripting
- Demonstrated experience using debugging and profiling tools OpenCL programs and performance analysis
- Experience requiring a proficiency in software engineering and architecture best practices and industry standards
- Contractor personnel are required to complete and pass a written test, prior to beginning work on the contract if they have not performed customer requirements previously.
- AMD/ATI, and Intel GPGPUs; Brook/Sh/GSGP programming languages; NVidia Cg SDK; Windows and Linux OS/RTOS engineering; OpenCL/OpenMP; CUDA programming; Open Source research; Problem solving and Critical thinking
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.