Job ID: 2217913
Location: GERMANTOWN, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
• Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, including application issues.
• Research, resolve, and respond to end-user issues/problems received via email, telephone, or escalations, and provide support on desktop systems.
• Document, maintain, upgrade and replace hardware and software systems.
• Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and repairs computer systems, hardware and peripherals.
• Provides end user training where required.
• Ability to shift between projects/tasks to keep up with workload.
• Strong communication/people skills
• Highly self motivated and directed, with attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of Windows operating systems and applications in a domain environment, including Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suites
• Experience with desktop encryption methods
• Working knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Experience with desktop image management
• Experience with anti-virus technologies and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with IOS, and Android mobile operating systems
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN configurations
• Ability to effectively configure, support and troubleshoot connection settings for Microsoft Outlook users in an Exchange environment
• Peripherals setup & support such as printers, scanners, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.