SAIC is seeking experienced Cyber Operations Specialists to support a program with direct impact to our country’s national security. This position is located Arlington, VA.
- The Cyber Training Evaluator will be responsible for using the Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE) to evaluate Army National Guard (ARNG) cyber soldiers according to the job qualification standards (JQS) set by U.S. Cyber Command.
- Will utilize knowledge of cyberspace operations to certify that individual cyber soldiers have proven proficiency and experience in their assigned cyber work roles.
- Will coordinate with ARNG cyber unit trainers to plan and execute cyber training events, in order to build the knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA) cyber soldiers require to achieve work role certification.
- Identify, evaluate, and document soldiers’ strengths and weaknesses, then provide soldiers and leaders with feedback on their performance. Feedback will include standards which soldiers have not met, in order to achieve standards in future evaluations.
- Coordinate with the Joint Cyber Training Enterprise (JCTE) to ensure that ARNG has access to the PCTE during cyber exercises, drills, and for individual training requirements.
- Develop and maintain training modules, content, and cyber training ranges on PCTE to facilitate JQS assessments.
- Serve as part of the staff team in support of the ARNG Multi-Domain Activities Division Intelligence Warfare (ARNG-MDAD-IW) Branch.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more related experience; additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
Required Security Clearance:
- Must hold a Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI.
- Must have experience and expertise in defensive cyber operations (DCO) in order to complete JQS certification in cyber work roles
- Must have experience as an instructor, trainer, and/or evaluator, including providing formal feedback to facilitate future training and evaluations
- Must possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have experience in management of either the Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE) or management of similar large scale cyber enterprises, such as server facility, intranet, or local network administration.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.