SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
We are seeking an experienced Staff Officer to be part of a team working on a program in support of national security objectives. The position is to support the Government lead to deliver a community governance framework for the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG) – the Five-Eye geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) partnership between Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The position is part of a secretariat that covers multiple senior-level meetings that provide and guidance to and advance the goals of the Five-Eye GEOINT community.
Candidates must have previous experience in performing general office management/staff officer duties, expericence in gathering and synthesizing information and proficiency in scheduling events and associated administrative activities.
- Support the office through strategic communications, collaborative engagement and secretariat responsibilities
- Actively engage with the ASG community members, ASG fora, and other key partners
- Help coordinate activities and deliverables across ASG fora to ensure quality materials are presented
- Schedule and arrange senior-level meetings, including scheduling VTCs, preparing agendas, developing and coordinating briefings, and tracking actions.
- Develop, prepare and edit minutes, reports, communications products, engagement strategies, presentations, speeches, talking points and other communications products, as required, which integrate a common ASG message.
- Assist in data collection and analysis of requirements and programmatic resource and personnel data.
- Support the planning, coordination and conduct of forums/activities
- Support preparation of read-ahead material for meetings
- Support content management of the ASG and G websites, ensuring content is updated and relevant to ASG community needs.
Skills and Experience
- Acitve TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience or equivalent combination
- Comprehensive understanding and use of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to independently develop material.
- Specialized knowledge and/or understanding of senior governance
- Previous GEOINT experience
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.