Job ID: 2217315
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2022
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
Join SAIC on a contract impacting national security as a Target Digital Network Analyst. These positions are located in Ft. Meade, MD. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed.
The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information. The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
· Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as required.
· At least 20 years demonstrated experience related to job description, 2 of which must have been within the last 5 years.
· 12 years demonstrated experience specifically within the scope of a Target Digital Network Analyst
· 8 years of experience as a SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, Network Exploitation Analyst, or Target Analyst Reporter.
· Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
· Runs complex queries using a variety of different tools.
· Can provide guidance to others on how to run better queries or use different tools or task selectors so as to take advantage of all available collection opportunities.
· Takes advantage of new collection resources and shares this information with others who would benefit from it.
· Expert level understanding internet protocols, digital telecommunications technologies, and internet routing and the merging packet and circuit switched networks.
· Performs DNR development to ID other methods of target communications, and works with language analysts to analyze importance of selectors and tie them to targets of interest.
· Target development results in discovery of reportable information.
· Understands computer network infrastructure enabling discovery of new avenues of target development.
· Works with other SIGDEV elements to introduce new tools/avenues of pursuit in an effort to find new collection.
· Ability to discover alternate means of communication for complex and operationally sophisticated targets.
· Able to develop custom analytics for target discovery and analysis of complex targets.
· Can mentor junior analysts on how to use tools and teach basic development.
· Analyst requires no mentorship nor guidance from Government personnel
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.