Job ID: 2217260
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, United States
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2023
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Logistician to support a newly awarded contract with the United States Marine Corps (USMC) Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Support team.
Work will be performed on-site in North Charleston, South Carolina.
This program’s support to NIWC LANT will include: Research and Development, Test and Evaluation, Prototype Fielding Kit Development, Engineering Documentation Development, Software Engineering, Integration, Training and Sustainment of the following systems Communication Emitter Sensing and Attacking System (CESAS), Tactical SIGINT Collection System (TSCS), and Marine Air Ground Task Force Electronic Warfare Ground Family of Systems (MEGFoS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems
• Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements
• May also plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production
• Develops raw material requirements, scheduling requirements from engineering specifications, production schedules, and plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production
• Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes
• Logistics functions encompass maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans
• Inherently included as logistics tasks are program formulation, policy planning, coordination, inspection, integrated logistics processes, joint planning logistics, acquisition and wholesale logistics, product support, asset visibility, material management and supervision
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.