Senior Navy Training System Plan NTSP Analyst
San Diego, CA
The candidate shall be able to fulfill the role of a Senior Navy Training System Plan (NTSP) Analyst for the diverse and highly visible portfolio of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance, Information Operations, and Meteorological Systems.
- Perform duties supporting multiple phases of training to include: planning, analysis, development of documentation, implementation, evaluation, life cycle monitoring, and training equipment support and status in accordance with DoD, SECNAV, OPNAV, and NAVWAR instructions and policies and fleet stakeholder requirements.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to refine and enhance operator and system administration training support strategies and documentation, pipelines and road maps for military and civilian personnel.
- Develop and execute acquisition training strategies and solutions for new and/or upgraded C4I systems. Conduct front-end analyses (FEA) for operation, maintenance, and system administration of C4I systems, including: Job Duty Task Analyses (JDTA), Training Situation Analysis/Training Requirements Analyses (TSA/TSRA), manpower analyses, and workload analyses in support of fielding of new and/or upgraded C4I systems and products both afloat and ashore.
- Product development in HARPS/CMAP.
- Support development and implementation of training policies, as well as oversee and evaluate the management and execution of system administrator and operator/user training development and training events in support of system development, deployment, and fielding.
- Analyze technical training equipment (TTE), virtual training solutions, and training device (TD) use to support training objectives including, but not limited to: virtualization, interactive courseware (ICW), hardware, and software, job performance aid, video product, and other training takeaway products. Monitor the selection, procurement, and installation of TTE, when applicable, via the Training Site Installation Plan (TSIP) process.
- Develop courses of actions (COA), and prepare Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM), and review and edit training-related content in formal acquisition documents, such as: ULSS, CARD, HSI Plans, and NTSP.
- Contribute to the Program Office NTSP development and approval process by chairing System Manpower and Training Boards when applicable. Coordinate stakeholder inputs, and work toward a collaborative written product for OPNAV approval.
- Review, assess, and analyze project management plans, integrated master schedules (IMS), and budgets in order to meet program goals.
- When applicable, represent PMW 120 at Fleet symposiums, events, training related venues, and working groups.
- Provide general training management support, including: Training Requirements Definitions and planning to support Live, Virtual Constructive and NCTE. Review Business Case Analysis, Front End Analysis (FEA) & Navy Training Systems Plan (NTSP), Training IPTs; Fleet Users Groups, MPT Advisory Boards, and Training Working Groups. Be involved in PEO initiative to support more ship/Sailor self-sufficiency; PEO Capability Based training roadmap, future training planning and support for additional programs in PMW 120.
Required Education and Skills:
- BS and 6 years of experience. 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders; Government technical representatives, and contractors; excellent written and oral communications; ability to work in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief senior government personnel.
- Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders; Government technical representatives, and contractors; excellent written and oral communications; ability to work in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief senior government personnel
- 6+ years of management and acquisition logistics experience
- Senior Navy Training System Plan Analyst (NTSP) writing
- Navy Training System Document Development
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical writing
- Acquisition Management
- Logistics Management
- Experience with OPNAV 1500.76 (Training Analysis) is also highly desired.
- MUST possess an Active Secret clearance
- Active TS/SCI desired
Travel: Less than 20%
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.