Job ID: 2216874
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2023
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Enterprise Architect
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
Senior Network Architect SME
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Network Architect SME to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting Platform Services operations for the DISA-JSP customer.
Support hours are Monday thru Friday 6:00am to 4:00pm. On-call after hours. Occasional weekends with prior notice. This position is 100% onsite requirement with no ability to telework.
Senior Network Architect serves as the knowledge expert for the architectural design, development, and deployment of enterprise systems. The successful candidate will serve as the technical lead for the SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) management team, responsible for system enhancements and topology design on critical and non-critical infrastructure. This person also serves as the dedicated support team lead for the Facility Related Controls Systems/Industrial Controls Systems (FRCS/ICS). Position responsibilities include maintaining, documenting, and/or implementing all DoD STIG levels on all servers, laptops, desktops, and network devices. This person will have hands-on experience with all aspects of administration for the MS Windows Operating Systems, including installation, management, application deployment, and security. Possess hands-on experience with TCP/IP network design/support including; Cisco, LAN, routing, and subnetting Experience with application and networking technologies. Experience implementing and maintaining centralized management tools to include: Active Directory; DHCP; KMS; WSUS; SCCM; DFS; DFSR; GPOs; DNS. Knowledge of security and auditing tools (including ACAS and HBSS) for Windows and Linux. SME must have knowledge of Defense in Depth concepts supporting DoD infrastructures, A&A, as well as physical and personnel security concepts.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered.
-Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of experience with security products as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Microsoft Windows Servers, Windows 10, and Office 2016 Products
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of administration for the MS Windows Operating Systems, including installation, management, application deployment, and security
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining centralized management tools to include: Active Directory; DHCP; KMS; WSUS; SCCM; DFS; DFSR; GPOs; DNS
Knowledge of Cisco switches, configurations, etc.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Microsoft SQL Server and administration
- VMware 6.0 and 7.0
- Experience in task automation using scripting
- Microsoft Powershell
- Active Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MCSE) certification
- Experience with server hardware and RAID arrays
- Dell & HP Server experience
- Knowledge of security and auditing tools (including ACAS and HBSS) for Windows and Linux
- Hands on experience working with the Facility Related Controls Systems/Industrial Controls Systems (FRCS/ICS)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.