Overall Assignment Description:
The CIO-T/TEF/TEFD requires an IT/JIRA Specialist (Web Design) support to AWP program. The contractor shall provide services to ensure recommended technology and capabilities meet community IT standards and are consistent with services in use across NGA and the community. The frequency of occurrence of the below-listed requirements are weekly, unless otherwise stated. Specifically, the contractor shall:
Duties may include:
- Execute the agile release management lifecycle which includes daily scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases across the enterprise for all customer facing external websites on all domains (Top Secret, Secret and Unclassified).
- Maintain and track Agile development schedule in an appropriate project management capability (e.g. JIRA, Confluence etc.).
- Manage and lead client software release leveraging Agile processes, tools and templates.
- Decompose customer requests into features.
- Define and document acceptance criteria for each story clearly.
- Work closely with Government stakeholders to effectively manage customer expectations for all software releases.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff and department managers, to ensure successful translation of requirements into high-quality product deliverables.
- Track action items and actively identify and mitigate risks.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Conduct release readiness reviews, backlog grooming sessions, release planning events, milestone reviews, and business go/no-go decisions.
- Formulate and translate user or functional requirements and mission needs into technical terminology and specifications.
- Maintain the release schedule and program road map for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and programs.
- Ensure traceability between requirements, features and user stories.
- Review test cases against stories’ acceptance criteria.
- Assist in maintaining configuration management of product backlog.
- Actively participating in testing and Q&A sessions.
- Conducting release readiness reviews, backlog grooming sessions, release planning events, milestone reviews, and Sprint Demos.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field with 11-14 years of work experience.
- TS/SCI Required
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Release Management including planning and/or management of release schedule and activities.
- Demonstrated experience applying Agile software practices and/or software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams handling customer feedback requirements, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, and developing capability/tools documentation.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or Agile Certification.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance/testing methodologies.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.