Job ID: 2216476
Location: , HI, United States
Date Posted: Jan 12, 2023
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking mission-first professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering day-to-day excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today and help us #BringOnTomorrow!
SAIC is seeking a Protocol Analyst to support cutting-edge work solving complex problems, test innovative approaches and research new solutions. The successful candidate will become a part of a talented technical team solving hard problems with a focus on emerging technologies. This position is located in Kunia, HI.
• Apply technical acumen and disciplined test and research methodologies to find new solutions to store, manipulate and present information
• Conduct detailed analysis and exploitation of information transitioning through a network.
• Document analysis results of protocols in a succinct and usable format for future capabilities.
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, a Physical Science, or a related technical field.
• Degree and minimum years of relevant work experience as follows:
• HS/GED and 7 years’ experience or,
• AA and 2-5 years’ experience or,
• BS and 3 years’ experience
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.