Job ID: 2216452
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, United States
Date Posted: Dec 21, 2022
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Sr/Chief cybersecurity professional to support the 559th Software Engineering Squadron in obtaining and maintaining Authorities to Operate (ATOs) for Air Force weapon systems critical to National Defense. Our cybersecurity professions will provide for the technical advice to the information system security engineers (ISSEs), information system security officers (ISSOs), and Program Managers. Our experts provide cybersecurity expertise and knowledge implement the System Security Plan, create Security Assessment Report, conduct vulnerability scans required to obtain and maintain an ATO from the AO. Additionally, they support RMF activities and other cybersecurity tasks/requirements that directly support in the authorization of the Air Force systems.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Top Secret Security Clearance eligible for Special Access
- Masters’s degree and ten years of Information Assurance experience work or a Bachelor's degree and 18 -years total of Information Assurance experience work
- DoD 8570.1-M IAM-3 certification (CISM, CISSP, or GSLC)
- A strong working knowledge of RMF
- Experience in applying security principles to all states of system development from requirements development through operational acceptance
- Experience in conducting information systems security assessments, evaluating IA and Cybersecurity controls, and conducting and supporting RMF activities
- Experience with Operational Air Force or Space Force systems
- Proficient with ACAS
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.