SAIC is seeking a Knowledge Management Applications Systems Analyst to support the C4ES program at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL!
Responsible for all activities related to analysis, integration and employment of collaborative service capabilities in support of the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) Knowledge Management (KM) Program. Serve a diverse customer base with far-reaching implications, in support of steady state and crisis action operations.
Primary USCENTCOM Knowledge Management Office (CCJ6-KM) roles include:
- Establishing and enhancing information sharing environments;
- Integrating KM activities into daily operations; and
- Conducting training and outreach to implement and sustain established KM goals and objectives.
- Engage stakeholder community to promote acceptance of and educate on the value of employing collaborative services to improve organizational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Represent the Knowledge Management Office (CCJ6-KM) as a collaborative service Subject Matter Expert (SME) at KM-relevant meetings within the Headquarters, with Higher HQ or other Commands, and with Interagency and Coalition Service Representatives.
- In conjunction with process owners, review new and existing collaborative capabilities and services for potential implementation and improvement, with emphasis on operational planning, contingency and exercise activities.
- Develop and document standards for portal sites, collaborative services and applications. This requires extensive knowledge and experience in helping to identify requirements, integrate solutions, and maintain capabilities in conjunction with various service providers. The scope of support includes NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, BICES, CPN-X and CENTRIX networks.
- Support enhanced usability of the collaboration information environment in areas of user interface, integration with staff processes, and other desktop and web-based applications and functionality.
- Analyze existing capabilities/requirements, integrate legacy systems with new solutions, and devise solutions that combine procedures with technology.
- SME on web-enabled technology and portal information systems design and architecture
- Conduct customer outreach and audits and assist Command trainers with noted gaps in SharePoint training and education curriculum.
- Provide collaborative service expertise in refining organizational processes as they relate to battle rhythm and campaign planning tasks
- Identify best practices and methodologies for implementing and using new technologies with emphasis on accessing, storing and sharing information and knowledge.
- Provide direct support for optimizing the use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization. Collaborate with Command personnel to elicit and document website requirements to design new functionality within SharePoint sites. Advise and develop implementation plans for the basic design of the portal and sites.
- Provide designs and implementation for custom sites, lists, libraries, and views for those items.
- Perform operational assessments of the existing SharePoint infrastructure and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; Recent and relevant experience can be substituted in place of degree credentials.
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance with ability to attain a TS/SCI
- Experience as either a service member or directly supporting military operations, with recent experience at a Combatant Command Headquarters.
- Expertise and experience designing and administering SharePoint 2013 and/or 2016 portal sites.
- Experience as a Site Collection Administrator, working in a large environment including complex integration of collaboration technologies.
- Experience creating, troubleshooting, and maintaining SharePoint applications/pages, providing designs and implementation for custom sites, lists, libraries, and views for those items.
- Extensive knowledge of, and skill in applying IT principles, concepts, methods, standards, and practices to provide expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialists on critical KM and IM issues.
- Experience representing organizational equities at senior-level and technical exchange meetings.
- Expertise and experience implementing collaborative service capabilities that resulted in improved efficiencies or the elimination of waste.
- Experience implementing IT Change Management.
- ITIL, Change Management and/or Knowledge Management Certification.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.