Job ID: 2216279
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2022
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Joint Terminal Engineering Office (JTEO) Systems Test Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO. SAIC supports the US Space Force’s military satellite ground and space communications systems, providing global secure, survivable, and protected communications for our nation’s warfighters.
- Collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on DoD Satellite Terminal T&E data; with a focus on Advance Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) terminals.
- Reviewing test plans and procedures and identifying gaps.
- Developing test plans, detailed test procedures, and test reports.
- Analyzing test data to verify requirements.
- Preparing/presenting briefings at senior management meetings.
- Supporting Integrated Test Teams (ITT) and Test Plan Working Groups.
- Developing terminal requirements traceability reports.
- BS degree in engineering, physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, computer science, network and telecommunications, information systems or technology, or computer information systems.
- 5+ years of work experience in Systems Engineering or Test Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in development and documentation of Systems/Test engineering documents, including requirements, test reports, requirements verification, and requirements traceability.
- 5+ years Satellite experience (operations, maintenance, development or terminal).
- US Citizenship and an active Secret clearance.
- Understanding of the concepts and practice of Systems Engineering throughout the system lifecycle phases of concept, development, production, use, support, and retirement.
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills; ability to write final-version, CDRL deliverable technical documents and reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and team-building skills.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.