SAIC is currently hiring for a Audit Facilitator to support the of the Information and Technology (IT) Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) business processes for Army Working Capital Funds and General Funds in Picatinny, NJ.
Job duties consist of:
- Identify and remediate gaps in IT systems (FISCAM) business processes/internal controls to ensure accurate financial statement reporting; provide status updates and challenges to leadership.
- Maintain, update and communicate the end-to-end business process requirements for all IT related audit activities.
- Prepare personnel and support auditor walk-throughs to include monitoring/approving responses that are submitted to the Auditor.
- Compile, analyze and articulate audit results in support of executive level briefings to supervisors, SES/GO leadership.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Secret clearance required before start of the first day of work.
Required Prior Experiences:
- Experience with the Department of Defense/Army SAP/ERP experience with Financial Statement Audit Readiness and Remediation as it relates to IT systems.
- Experience with Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) Guidance, the Federal Information Security Modernization Act, The Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM).
- Experience with direct audit experience in a large-scale SAP system for General Controls covering Security Management, Access Controls, Configuration Management, Segregation of Duties, and Contingency Planning.
- Direct audit experience in a large-scale SAP system for Application Level Controls for Data Management, System Interfaces and Business Process Compliance.
- Financial Statement Audit compliance experience with SAP systems in managed service environments.
- Department of Defense/Army SAP/ERP experience in working with and responding to DoD/Army Independent Public Accounts for Financial Statement Audits.
- Audit compliance experience with NIST SP 800-53A and the FISCAM control crosswalk.
- Experience in developing Financial Statement Audit Readiness plans and procedures, Corrective Action Plans, and Plans of Action and Milestones (POAM) associated with large-scale Department of Defense/Army SAP/ERP systems.
- Financial Statement Audit attestation experience to include testing planning, execution and post testing follow up.
- Experience in mapping business process flows across SAP modules, to clearly communicate attestation requirements to all SAP functional and technical teams.
- Experience with Financial Statement Audit Reporting and Opinions, Disclaimer process and intent to disclaim and in defining material weakness detection, prevention, and remediation.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.