SAIC is seeking a SIGINT Enterprise Systems Engineer to work on the Landmark GSS program. In this role you will focus on SIGINT mission trades, capability definition, CONOPS generation, and interaction with Mission Partners. This position is located on-site in Chantilly, VA. All candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph for consideration.
- Help customer acquisitions leveraging agile principles to define capability roadmaps, Solution Epic generation and features necessary to prioritize developer backlogs in alignment with capability deliveries
- Provide subject matter expertise and agile best practices to teams coordinating CONOPS and architecture products, establishing and translating requirements into features, assessing system and segment schedule and risks, leading readiness and release planning events in support of system and acquisition-level ground milestones, and supporting agile test and DevOps verification strategies and integration of new systems and initiatives in support of expanded SIGINT mission capabilities
- Aptitude to assess agile and SE processes and create efficiencies continuously and may lead projects for systems team work, have frequent client interactions and support system and mission strategy development across the various ground offices
- Daily interaction with the customer and supporting contractors and will need to follow customer standards and processes as the program matures through the life cycle
- Candidate will interact with multiple Acquisition Offices (AOs) and facilitate risk and action closure with Acquisition Offices and users, and support technical consultation, meeting coordination and support to recommendation briefings
- Understanding of the intelligence community and customer domain, along with a strong focus on core systems engineering processes in support of end-to-end mission and services closure
- Bachelors Degree and 14 years of relevant experience (or a MS degree & 12 years of experience)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Knowledge of SIGINT remote sensing systems and overall space and ground architecture including mission control and/or mission processing functions.
- Integration and closure experience within overall customer domain
- Detailed knowledge of customer's mission capabilities (to include SIGINT and Multi-INT domains) and overall space and ground architecture
- Expertise in mission technical capabilities and system performance analysis and assessment
- Experience identifying user needs and gaps, identifying potential solutions, and assessing/analyzing alternatives
- Experience in supporting Requirements Engineering, CONOPS development, and system integration to accommodate End to End Systems Engineering.
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority
- Familiarity with overall SIGINT ground customer, technical familiarity with mission control and/or processing of one or more SIGINT systems, including sensor knowledge.
- Ability to work for specific IC customer and familiarity with that customer’s processes and organization.
- Knowledge of, and experience executing, SAFe Agile methodology
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.