SAIC is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to develop, implement, and/or maintain one or a combination of accounting systems.
This position will also include the following:
- Uses accounting and financial procedures in resolving problems and preparing recommendations for management based on the financial results of programs.
- This family is also responsible for analyzing current and past budgets, preparing and justifying budget requests, and allocating funds according to spending priorities. Individuals in these roles analyze accounting records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and submits recommendations for budget allocations recommend approval or disapproval of requests for funds and advise staff on cost analysis and fiscal allocations.
- Duties may also include consolidating the budget estimates of several organizational units and preparing a unitary budget itemizing production costs, for consideration and action by upper echelons of management.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards and is considered expert in field within the organization.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provides guidance to more junior team members to achieve goals in accordance with established policies. Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules. Establishes and recommends changes to policies, which affect organization.
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
- Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Business Management, Economics, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or a related discipline, is preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD Programming and Budgeting.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.