Job ID: 2215540
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 27, 2022
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Ops
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Offensive Cyber Operations Fires Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade, MD.
This position is contingent upon contract award, anticipated in early 2023.
• Provide subject matter expertise to the client through all phases of planning, approval and execution of operations.
• Maintain situation awareness of projects, Crisis Action Teams and current operations activities supporting Operational Planning Teams.
• Assist with the development and tracking of orders.
• Conduct target list management to ensure that targets are current and relevant to the Commander's objectives.
• Conduct internal coordination to ensure technical and capability development efforts match the Commander's priorities.
• Write concepts of operations and tactical plans to meet mission objectives.
• Facilitate the preparation of the Joint Targeting Working Group (JTWG), Joint Targeting Coordination Meeting (JCTM) and the Joint Targeting Coordination Board (JTCB).
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.