Job ID: 2215509
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Jan 6, 2023
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Ops
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Offensive Cyber Operations Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade, MD.
This position is contingent upon contract award. If awarded, work will begin in May 2023.
• Apply a thorough knowledge and understanding of the plans, missions, components, organization, and structure of the Cyber Mission Force.
• Draft and/or edit Operations Plans (OPLANS), Operations Orders (OPORDs), Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs) and other planning documents as required.
• Familiar with and participate in Joint Planning Groups, Operational Planning Teams (OPG/OPT), Target Working Groups, and Capability Working Groups in order to drive operations.
• Integrate cyber capabilities into plans, support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
• Develop technical concepts of support, courses of action, integrate command and external capabilities to enhance planning products,
• Apply working knowledge of network architectures, security fundamentals, operating systems (OS) and system virtualization in order to facilitate cyberspace operational planning.
• Familiar with Jira and Confluence.
Education and experience:
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.