Job ID: 2215412
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2022
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Targeting Analyst to apply and enhance their skills with developing, running, and analyzing results of complex queries against massive scale data stores. The candidate will also increase their skills with the following:
· Manipulating high-volume structured and unstructured data to perform analysis and generate reporting/products.
· Using analytic techniques and tools and All-Source data analysis to provide technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Performing large scale parallel processing of data, and developing, validating, and using methodologies to support analytic requirements in Clustered Computing environments.
Required Education and Experience:
· Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
· Bachelors Degree or experience in lieu of degree and 2+ years of Intelligence Analysis experience in the intelligence community
· Experience using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support for the Sponsor Agency
· Experience using computer languages (e.g. Python, R, Pig, Java, C, SQL, ECL) to perform large scale parallel processing of data
· Ability to think outside the box and seek guidance/mentorship from peers
· Educational or practical experience in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.