- Provide technical support for workstations/Laptops/tables, printers, mobile devices, and office infrastructure
- Available to be on site as essential personnel and work around academic calendar and support cycles
- Support client network connectivity through wireless, wired, guest, DMZ and mobile networks with NAC policies
- Provide support for faculty/Staff and Student's with software applications, backup, anti-virus technologies, including Academic and educational suite of software including engineering and simulation programs
- Work with Active Directory for user and computers management for GPO, MFA, Password management etc.
- Ability to diagnose hardware/software problems and escalate to higher tier with proper troubleshooting and notes
- The candidate should have an eye for detail, ability to multi-task, organize priorities, and work in a systematic style following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guides
- Provide world-class customer service and technical support via phone, in-person and or other communication mediums
- Basic understanding of networking protocols – ICMP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN, TCP/IP
- Experience with imaging, backup, anti-virus, anti-spam, and spyware technologies
- Desire to keep up-to-date with changing and emerging technologies
- Superior organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- At least 3 years of experience in field support
- Minimum A+ Certification- Preferred certifications Security+, Net+, MCSA, CCNA
- Attention to Detail – able to efficiently process individual tasks quickly and accurately.
- Integrity – ability to be honest and maintain strong moral principles.
- Procedure Development – ability to develop, maintain and drive standardized processes, procedures and work flows through the organization.
- Attitude - driven to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies and solutions.
- Interpersonal Skills - be a master of all interactions and communication with co-workers, vendors, faculty/Staff and Students.
- Must be a US Citizen
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and Five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; Phd and zero (0) years related experience.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.