Job ID: 2215170
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Nov 30, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill a Basic-level Deployment (Site Activation/Deployment Integration) Support Analyst position to provide deployment, logistical, sustainment, and operational support to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). This support includes, but is not limited to, planning, research and analysis, operations requirements development and management, and deployed site execution, as they relate to these functional areas:
1. Deployment planning, support, and sustainment from project concept through transition of a Missile Defense System (MDS) asset to a Lead Service or Host Nation.
2. Stakeholder coordination through the execution of Working Groups and Integrated Product Teams.
3. Facility acquisition process.
4. Problem resolution and Lessons Learned.
5. Execution of deployed site operations and support services.
6. Site Activation/Deployment Integration documentation development and management.
1. Planning, coordination, synchronization, and execution of site activation/deployment integration and MDS system deployment requirements.
2. Developing program planning documents (schedules, statements of work, cost estimate support, activation/ integration plans).
3. Developing site deployment facilities requirements documentation and site deployment plans.
4. Development of Standard Operating Procedures for on-site operational activities that promote continual process improvement.
5. Coordination and execution of daily operational administration at MDS deployed sites.
6. Rotational deployment to MDS sites to support on-site construction activities oversight and reporting.
7. Operational support to multiple Deployment Product Managers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associates or Bachelor’s degree with no direct experience required
Two years of relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
Security Clearance requirements: Secret
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.