Job ID: 2213955
Location: , GU, United States
Date Posted: Oct 14, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Site Support
Schedule: Part-Time On Call
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an IT Specialist with excellent organizational and time management skills to join our team and provide technical support to military construction projects onsite in Guam at various military installations.
This is a part-time/ temp position with on-call surge support 17 OCT - 20 JAN 2023.
- Assist construction project engineers in the design, development and installation of IT systems for various military construction projects
- Provide on-site support for the receipt, inventory and installation of IT systems
- Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Collect, identify, define, and organize detailed user and IT requirements
- Coordinate and collaborate with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations
- Confirm and prioritize project plans and deliverables with the customer
- Create and maintain procedures and documentation
- Management of hardware and software inventory
- Perform other related duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION: :
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.