Job ID: 2214631
Location: REMOTE WORK, FL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 27, 2022
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
This is a remote position. The work location can be anywhere in the US.
The Cyber Engineer Sr will be a key member of a fast-paced Security Operations Center monitoring and enhancing operations for both Cloud and data center enviornments.
The postion responsibilities include:
- Provide for security monitoring and responds to alerts across both Cloud and data center environments.
- Responsible for accurately documenting security alerts (both routine and unusual)
- Liaison in an Enterprise environment with security staff and application development teams.
- Deliver automated process enhancements to current SOC management process Actively monitor and maintain event and incident tickets
- Follow incident response process and actively involved with actionable improvement recommendations
Bachelors and 8 years or more experience. Four Additional years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with SIEM tools (Such as Splunk, Snowflake, Panther.io and ELK stacks)
- Must have previous Security Cloud experience
- Experience with SOAR tools (Such as Splunk Phantom or Swimlane)
- Experience as a prior SOC engineer
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.