Job ID: 2214630
Location: REMOTE WORK, TX, United States
Date Posted: Oct 27, 2022
Subcategory: Cyber GRC
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a remote Cybersecurity Instructional Systems Designer in support of Health and Human Services (HHS).
The Cybersecurity Training and Awareness Team works to reduce risks from cybersecurity threats to HHS information and Information systems and to reduce the number of HHS cybersecurity user induced incidents by educating and empowering employees and Contractors to employ cybersecurity best practices and comply with HHS policy and FISMA. The Cybersecurity Training and Awareness Team successfully completes its mission by promoting both HHS policy and FISMA compliance through cybersecurity awareness activities across HHS Operating Divisions. Cybersecurity awareness activities conducted to complete our mission include posters, news articles, in-person trainings, interactive computer-based trainings, and ethical phishing exercises on cybersecurity policy and best practices. Awareness and Training increases employee skills to employ cybersecurity best practices, awareness, and response, to prevent or quickly mitigate cybersecurity threats and privacy concerns specific to HHS’ environment.
• Must have a Bachelors and 2+ years of hands on experience. May accept and additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree
• Advanced user of the current version of Trivantis – Lectora, and other learning platform applications and advanced usabilities.
• Expert knowledge of computer-based training requirements including e-learning development and web-based delivery
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cybersecurity principles
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (specifically, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word)
• Expert ability to deliver training and awareness presentations to broad audiences
• Working knowledge of 508-compliance and SCORM
• Knowledge of html deliverable materials
• Ability to develop New Employee awareness materials
• Project Management
• Ability to serve as a Subject Matter Expert to support, develop, and update training policies, manuals, memoranda, and guidance
• Technical Writing skills
• Expert use of English (both written and spoken)
• Ability to edit published and draft materials
• Desire to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively
• Ability to integrate graphics into training materials
• Use of Google Analytics for tracking purposes
Certification: Security +, CAP, CISA, or CMMI-ACQ is preferred but not required.
Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.