SAIC is currently seeking a remote Verification Systems Engineer to support our NASA customer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The successful candidate will participate in chip/block level verification activities for FPGA designs and will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- establishing verification methodology, architecture, and infrastructure including models, generators, monitors, scoreboards, etc.
- creating block, subsystem, & top-level verification environments
- working with the design team to establish test priorities and coverage targets.
- writing verification test plans and matrices
- leading verification team in execution of test plans and associated test cases and procedures
- champion coverage driven test methodology utilizing constrained random test cases
- creating and managing regressions
- providing reports to the team
This position is 100% remote.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related field and 10+ years of related experience
- US Citizenship required and ability to obtain a Public Trust.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience managing test regressions
- Experience with coverage driven test approach
- Experience with configuration management tools
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience with Microcontroller design testing
- Experience with FPGA design testing
- Experience with formal verification and SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA)
- Experience with VHDL and/or VERILOG
- Experience with SpaceSystem Interfaces such as, SpaceWire, MIL-STD-1553, PCI Local Bus
- Experience with Memory Controllers such as, DDR2, SDRAM, MRAM
- Experience with AMBA Bus (APB, AHB, AXI)
- Experience with Vision Processing techniques such as: Image-normalization, 2D-FFT, feature selection, Homography, Radial Distortion Correction, and Image Spatial Correlation
- Understanding of computing system architectures
- Coding in SystemVerilog
- Expert in Universal Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Knowledge of Microcontroller design and development technologies such as: Resolver angle tracker, Half angle tracker, Space Vector PWM, Three-Phase PWM, Clarke-Park Transform, PI Current Controller, CORDIC, Brushless DC Motors (BLDC)
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.