Job ID: 2214577
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Web Design
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: This is an exciting opportunity to provide high-visibility impact on an enduring and evolving mission that requires a self-motivated, creative individual to serve as a Communications Officer in a Front Office environment. The Communications Officer is responsible for developing communications products in support of a customer Front Office staff. The Communications Officer will work with the Program Manager, other members of the contract team, internal and external organizations, and senior government managers to develop communication products in multiple formats for a broad Intelligence Community audience. Key responsibilities include:
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must have a current/active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent professional experience
· Minimum of ten (10) years of communications experience, preferably at least two (2) years writing/producing internal communications content
· Superb written communication skills
· Must have ability to work in a fast-paced and high-performance environment
· Must have an adaptable work style and be comfortable interacting with all levels of officers and all communication styles
· Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills to develop and generate content for meetings, briefings, documents, blogs, and/or websites
· Must have experience with Microsoft Office products, especially Work, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.