Job ID: 2214388
Location: HILL AFB, UT, United States
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2022
Subcategory: Cyber Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join our team of ICBM weapon system cyber engineers at Hill Air Force Base, Utah.
There are a lot of opportunities within this program, for the right candidate there is potential for a sign on bonus.
Commit your talents to the critical Department of Defense (DoD) mission of nuclear deterrence by helping sustain and improve the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) leg of the United States Nuclear Triad.
- Develop, review and validate ATOs for existing and new Information Systems
- Develop, review and validate software applications in current Information Systems
- Apply a combination of expert knowledge of enterprise IT and security solutions to design, develop and/or implement solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture security policies and support full spectrum military cyberspace operations.
- 7 years of progressive experience in cyber systems design, integration and analysis of military hardware and software systems/processes - Experience in an ISSO role
- Experience working with SAP information systems
- Understanding of agile software development practices and procedures
- Experience w/ DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages on intrusion detection and classified systems operating within the SAPF
- Active US DoD Secret Clearance granted within the last 5 years w/ the ability to achieve and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience with Department of Defense projects, DoD Acquisition Lifecycle, and/or ICBM weapon system
- In lieu of bachelors 10+ years of experience is accepted
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.