Job ID: 2214387
Location: HILL AFB, UT, United States
Date Posted: Sep 29, 2022
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Civil Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Civil Engineer to support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Program Office located at Hill Air Force Base, Utah.
This is a long-term project with many opportunities and for the right candidate there is potential for a sign on bonus.
We are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to serve as the military construction (MILCON) technical lead and principal advisor with a willingness to learn and contribute in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate weapon system requirements and facility design with the project team and key stakeholders
- Directly support requirements development, planning, programming, design, and construction activities for GBSD Facilities
- Collaborate with the project teams regarding MILCON planning and design charrettes and support technical design reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of progressive experience
- Strong background in DoD Civil Engineering processes, regulations, and activities
- Able to analyze and review maps, blueprints, drawings, UFGSs, and UFCs
- Calculate project cost and feasibility based on available data, applying engineering principles
- Must possess Active Secret Clearance
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering with PE license
- Experience working with Builder, TRIRIGA, ACES, DD Form 1391
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.